Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No more stitches

Cast change today, remembered a camera this time and got my stitches out. Having the stitches removed tickled a bit, actually it hurt. They also did a mold of my leg so they can fit with me a clamshell cast on Friday. This will be cool because I will finally be able to take off my cast for periods of time. This will be great for being able to move my leg, bend my knee and it will also give me the chance to wash my leg properly. They also did another X-ray and things are still looking good as far as the bone bridge. Next appointment with Dr. Hahn is a month off, so I will mainly be seeing Chris Jones from now on. I have an appointment for PT tomorrow, though I really don't know why. I feel like physically I'm in good shape and even though my left leg has atrophied a bit, I don't see what they are going to really be able to do for me that I can't do myself. That and the cost is $20 per visit, at 3 per week.. umm


1 comment:

  1. Damn dude, it's amazing how fast you're healing. The last photos were gnarly, and these look so much better.

    ReplyDelete