Friday, May 29, 2009

Toys





Finally took a few pictures of my new car.. I like it more and more each day I drive it. It has no turbo, it doesn't corner like it's on rails, but it's exactly what I need right now and I haven't had to put gas in it yet. My Laptop showed up the other day. It's awesome. I forgot the neat feature of laptops where you can actually take it away from your desk and run it off battery power. My old laptop's battery has been dead for so long that I think I had forgotten that. Not sure what I'm going to do with the old laptop once I get my data off it. I've had it since Feb 2003, and it still is running pretty strong. The hinge is completely jacked on it and it's missing a 4 key, but other than that is runs everything I try to do on it well. I might price out how much the parts would be to fix it, or find another Inspiron 8500 that I can salvage the parts from, then give it to someone. Got a replacement Blackberry Storm yesterday. It's nice to have it back and be able to get to my email anywhere, internet anywhere, but this replacement one, already needs to be replaced. Part of the screen doesn't click.. Alos, got a package today from King, he sent me his Playstation 3. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to use this as I have no TV, but I should be able to get it hooked up to my computer monitor and I'll figure out some way to get sound to my computer speakers aswell. Pretty cool that I have all these toys. They will keep me busy while I'm sitting around healing. I got atleast another 4 weeks of healing, before I can be fitted for a prosthetic, 6 weeks is more likely tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment