
I'm out of the hospital now, I was too drugged up and in too much pain to post anything while in the hospital so I'm doing it now. It was pretty strange showing up for the surgery, checking in and just the waiting. It seemed surreal. I didn't really get nervous until I was carted into the operating room and saw the big lights and all the surgical tools being layed out. The anethesia knocked me out fast as I don't remember the doctor arriving or even being hooked up to all the equipment. I'm sure I was awake, but have no memory of it. The surgery seemed to go by in the blink of the eye and when I awoke, I really couldn't feel any pain. I was nauseas from the anethesia, but the epidermal kept me pretty pain free. Over the next few days I had some rough times, like when the epidermal basically stopped working and I had to be switched to an ivy drip of deladin, which is an evil drug. It kept my pain manageable, but it suckes. Or when they switched me from the ivy to pain pills and my body burned them off too fast. The pulled the cast off Friday to look at how everything went. Looked real good to me, very clean, some sweeling, but not bad. They cleaned it and recast me and released me. Now I'm staying in a hotel a few blocks from the hospital. I could go home, but this is better, easier for me to shower and get around. More convient for when I do need to go back to the doctor. But I'm looking forward to getting home, where I can hang out with Oscar and relax more. Can't wait until I can get off some of these drugs, they make me feel crazy. I can't think straight, have no appetite, feel dizzy all the time. I'm glad they help with the pain, but the side affects are no fun.
**Update** added a picture from the cast change. Crazy, but it looks good to me.
Dang. You have balls to go get this done. But in the end, you will become a better street assasin. haha
ReplyDelete-Shmooooove.