Sunday, May 17, 2009

Narcotics


Percocet and OxyContin are terrible drugs.. Terrible. I am grateful for the pain relief, but I'm so sick of the dizziness, nausea, the constipation, no appetite and in general just being completely out of it. Today I tried taking some Magnesium Citrate to get my system going. Dear lord this stuff tastes terrible. I would describe it as carbonated lemon juice with a ton of salt in it. It made me burp and feel crappy for a good 40 minutes ending in me puking it all up. Fun. Other than this today was a ok day, we went to Cheesemen park for 15 minutes or so, just to get outside and out of this room. It felt really good to be outside and in the sun. I'll have to do this more, maybe once it cools down as it suppose to be in the 90's the next 2 days. I'm looking forward to an appetite and a huge bloody steak.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet surgery hat bro! Let me know when you've got an appetite. Adriane and I will take you out for eats.

    ReplyDelete