Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24th

Had an appointment today with Chris Jones.. Changed to a smaller sized liner and they made some adjustments to the inside of my socket, for a better fit. It feels 10x better as I was having some issues with the one part of my leg. It's part of the Tibia where it was actually cut, a sharp spot that wasn't properly rounded. It was becoming very sensitive and causing me a great deal of pain lately. This seems to be fixed now, but I won't know for sure until I have tried it a few days and see if the pain fades. Things are going alot better, I'm able to sleep through the night and my energy levels are increasing daily. On Monday they are going to finish my outside part of my socket. Even though it is silly, I'm excited about this as I think it will look alot better and I won't be self conscious of the way it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment